How to Feed
- Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs from any age at the ‘General Maintenance’ level to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their lives.
- For elderly and working dogs or those showing reduced muscle mass, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed at the ‘Full Support’ level.
- Simply mix with your dog's normal feed.
- Can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 measure = 10gms. A measure is included in the pack.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
General Maintenance Level
Small Dogs (up to 15kgs) - 1/4 Measure (2.5gms) / Day
Medium/ Large Dogs (15-30kgs) - 1/2 Measure (5gms) / Day
Very Large Dogs (Over 30kgs))- 1 Measure (10gms) / Day
Full Support Level
Small Dogs (up to 15kgs) - 1/2 Measure (5gms) / Day
Medium/ Large Dogs (15 - 30kgs) - 1 Measure (10gms) / Day
Very Large Dogs (Over 30kgs) - 2 Measures (20gms) / Day
24% Crude Protein, 9% Crude Fat, 12% Crude Fibre, 9% Crude Ash, 20% Starch, 2% Sugar, 1.5% Calcium, 0.4% Phosphorus, 0.2% Sodium, 0.15% Magnesium.
Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Maize Gluten (Prairie) Meal, 5% Vegetable Oils & Fat (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix, 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract.
Vitamins (/kg): 33340iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate), 5000iu Vitamin D3 (3a671 Cholecalciferol), 2500mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol), 8000mcg Biotin (3a880), 400mg Vitamin B6 (3a831), 3000mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 24mg Folic acid (3a316), 1000mg Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid); Trace Elements (/kg): 240mg Manganese (3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide), 1mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine); Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 10gm L-Glutamic acid (2b620); Amino Acids: 2.5% Lysine, 2.15% Leucine, 1.75% Arginine, 1% Valine, 0.75% Isoleucine.
Product From England